February 5, 2010
RYLA is currently conducting hiring interview sessions for 2,000
Call Center (US Census Project)!
When: Monday –Friday February 1st until March 5th
Where: 2124 Barrett Park Drive Kennesaw, GA 30144 - 678.322.5000
Parking Location: Averitt 2400 Barrett Lakes Blvd, Kennesaw, GA 301444
Time: Sessions will start promptly at 8am, 10am, 12pm, & 2pm
· Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session start time.
· Late arrivals are required to wait for next session start time.
(For example, 8:00am Session arrival time 7:45am-8:00am)
· The complete process should take approximately 2 hours.
· Please be sure to dress business professional bring a copy of
your resume as well as a (2) current forms of government ID.
If you are a U.S. Citizen born outside the U.S., you must provide proof of
Citizenship (one required)
· Certificate of Birth Abroad
· U.S. Passport
· Naturalization Certificate
· Voter Registration Card
If you are a NON-U.S. Citizen, you must provide Acceptable Proof of 2
-Year Residency (one required) (Proof of 2 Year Residency must include
Official, dated documentation that proves residency in the U.S. for at
least 2 years.)
· Stamped Passport
· Drivers License or state-issued ID card granted at least 2-Years
· Permanent Residence Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card
(Form I-551) dated at least 2 Years ago
Go to http://ryla.com/location.html